Cecile’s Writers wish to thank both Rola Yousef and criketmuse for individually passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to us. We equally adore your blogs and hope readers here will click on your links to find out why.
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Share 7 things about yourself:
- I have a lot of trouble making a choice, especially when I’ve got to make a choice in a restaurant. There are always two and sometimes even three dishes that all look very appealing and tasty. Even using a die to make the final decision doesn’t help.
- I have this strange issue with getting up. Without an alarm, I usually wake up between 8 and half past 8 in the morning. But getting up around 7 is basically impossible, regardless of how many alarms I set. Getting up at half past 6 or earlier though is just fine.
- I tend to name inanimate objects like ovens and bikes. The worse thing though is that it makes it more difficult to get rid of them.
- I live in a haunted house i.e. objects do tend to have a mind of their own. But considering point 3 I suppose I can thank myself partly for this. I’ve also got a door that closes automatically except during the winter, then it expects you to give it an extra push before closing.
- I really enjoy a cigarette once in a while. I remember when I took my first drag I kind of liked it. However, I only smoke during hectic moments at work. So during my days as a teacher these moments were around Christmas and the last week before the summer holidays. Since my present job isn’t really hectic, I’m looking for another reason to buy a packet.
- I never watched Titanic and the parts I did watch I didn’t really enjoy. I am curious about the 3D version that just came out over here. But the only thing I want to know is how they added the 3D effects in the movie. Though I don’t think I need to sit out the movie just to find that out.
- I’ve given up on keeping my CD collection organised. I thought it’d be handy to keep the classical music, rock and film music on separate shelves. But it only works if my significant other would be convinced about it too. Unfortunately he doesn’t see any value in it . Of course, I’m free to do it nonetheless…
We would like to pass on the award to these awesome blogs: